For 2 people · About 10 minutes
This is an easy recipe my partner showed me to make keto (low-carb) bread that can be seasoned based on the dish it goes with. It can also be used as a pizza dough.
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 200g of grated mozzarella
- 2 spoons of cream cheese
- Melt the mozzarella and the cream cheese in a bowl in the microwave, mixing it regularly.
- In a large bowl, mix the flours and the egg, and season generously with salt, pepper, and garlic powder (or other spice of your liking).
- Add the cheese in, and knead the dough with your hands until it’s homogeneous. If it aggressively stick to your finger, add a little more coconut flour.
- Place the ball of dough between two sheets of oven paper, and roll with a pin until achieving the desired thickness.
- Cook for 18 to 20 minutes at 200°C.
- If used as a pizza dough, cooked 10 minutes, take out to garnish, then cook 10 more minutes with the pizza topping.