For 2 people · About 30 minutes
My go-to recipe when I want to cook for a little bit and eat something delicious. It has it all: cooking onion, spices, vegetables, cream and cheese. Amazing.
- 300g of chicken meat substitute
- 2 tomatoes or a dozen cherry tomatoes
- 50ml of thick crème fraiche
- 1 big onion
- A spice mix
- Salsa sauce
- Some guacamole (home made or not)
- Some salad (like baby leaves)
- Some grated cheese (like emmentaler)
- Some wraps
- Dice the onions and cook it slowly in olive oil until it is nice and golden.
- Add the meat and cook at medium heat until it sweats a little, after which you can add spice (up to your liking).
- Dice the tomatoes and set aside until the meat is ready.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on a wrap and warm up in the microwave or the oven until the cheese is a little melty.
- Along a diameter of the wrap, lay down some meat, tomato, and salad.
- Then put some guac, cream, salsa sauce and some more grated cheese on top.
- Carefully fold along the line.
- For meat eaters, the meat substitute can be replaced with chicken breast.
- It goes very well with some flavoursome beer like an IPA.