For 4-6 people · About 30 minutes
- 30 ladyfingers
- 1 cup of cold coffee
- 2 fresh eggs
- 120g of powder sugar
- 250g of mascarpone
- 50g of chocolate flakes
- Some unsweetened cacao
- Prepare a cup of coffee in a soup plate and let it cool down.
- In a big bowl, mix the egg yolks the sugar and the mascarpone.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until they are fluffy.
- Carefully bring the egg whites in the cream and slowly mix until they are properly blent in.
- In a dish, start with a layer of biscuits quickly run through the coffee. It’s important they don’t get soaked, as they will release the juice leading to a soaggy result.
- Then add a layer of cream, cacao and chocolat flakes.
- Repeat these 4 layers a second time and chill for at least 6 hours.